Pro Tweezer - straight
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Handmade in Germany
- Ultra-thin and precise tips
- Perfectly aligned, closes evenly and firmly to remove hair at the root
- Advanced accuracy for professional eyebrow shaping
- Perfect control and handling
- Premium quality - made of stainless, high-grade steel
- Handy size - 9.5cm
- Great colourful design
- Environmentally friendly packaging - no plastic!
- 2 years warranty & re-sharpening service
- Perfect for the area above the eyebrow, facial hair, bikini line...
Not all tweezers are the same. Compared to other tweezers, the straight tips of the BROWLY Pro tweezers are extremely thin and fine, making the process of eyebrow plucking as easy and precisely as never before. Theperfectly aligned tips close evenly and firmly and remove hairs directly at the root. Handmade with love in Germany and made of high-quality stainless steel, these tweezers convince with their premium quality and long durability. The chic and timeless design, the handy size and thesuperior calibrated tension ensures the maximum amount of comfort, control and precision.
When do you use straight tip tweezers?
- The straight tip is perfect for large, flat surfaces
- Ideal for grabbing multiple hairs at once, no matter how small they are. Perfect if you have lots of hair to remove
- Suitable for quick and large-area plucking e.g. above the eyebrow, facial hair, bikini line...
- Firm grip allows easy and precise plucking of even the strongest and thickest hairs
- Versatile: Suitable for eyebrow reshaping as well as for general facial hair removal
We are convinced of the outstanding quality and durability of our tweezers. That's why have product guarantee that all tweezers purchased in Germany are free from material and processing defects for 2 years from the date of purchase. If you discover a material or processing defect, we will repair or replace the tweezers at our discretion. Furthermore, we guarantee the sharpness of our tweezers for 2 years from the date of purchase. If your tweezers become blunt due to normal use, we will sharpen them free of charge. You only have to pay the shipping costs.
You can find all further information here.